- Do nothing. Let the pests breed and live in your home. This may seem easy and ‘natural’, but there is nothing healthy, natural or safe about your home being shared with pests like cockroaches and rodents. THIS IS NOT THE BEST OPTION.
- Do it yourself. Believe it or not, before we can treat your home for pests, we undergo extensive training – training that is vital to the responsible use of pest control materials. We doubt you have undergone this training and would be making a “guess” at what would be most effective. THIS IS NOT THE BEST OPTION.
- Look for a pest control company that touts their “natural” methods. Not all natural substances are harmless. We think of salt as a natural, harmless substance but in high dosages, salt can be toxic. THIS IS NOT THE BEST OPTION.
- Search for a pest control company that uses IPM principles. IPM (Integrated Pest Management) takes into consideration many things besides pesticide application. Non chemical options are considered first, like sealing cracks and crevices, repairing screens, etc. THIS IS A GREAT OPTION.
- Call DA Exterminating at 800-650-PEST for guaranteed, effective pest control! THIS IS THE BEST OPTION!
As with any home maintenance issue, you are presented with several options when it comes to pest control that range from doing nothing to trying lots of methods. Here are some that we’ve learned from our many years in the pest control business.